Friday, August 05, 2005

Splitting the blog

I have decided to split up my blogging. I18n G.A.L. is really about international, and I'm sure the technical readers aren't interested in my personal move to England. Likewise, I'm sure my family and friends aren't interested in my technical posts! So I've created a second blog, since I can't see an obvious way on Blogger to create topic areas within one blog:

http://exusexen.blogspot.com

When you go there you will see why I have chosen that name. I will create an inaugural blog there momentarily. I expect that I will be posting more there than here for the time being.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,

In January 2004, Ccaps Translation and Localization launched its bilingual corporate newsletter (Please take a look at our latest edition at http://www.ccaps.net/newsletter/05-06/newsletteren.htm).

The publication has been a raving success! Today, we have more than 2,500 subscribers from a dozen different countries who represent a range of industry segments.

I am writing today on behalf of Ccaps to officially invite you to contribute to the Ccaps Newsletter with an article. We are planning to structure one of our next editions as g11n = i18n + l10n and have one industry player talking about the basics of Globalization, Internationalization and Localization. Therefore we feel that you could provide a valuable and interesting contribution based on your experience. I so much enjoyed the articles I read on MultiLingual and your blog that if you could write something about the basics of internationalization, we would be honored to publish your work.

It is important to mention that Ccaps holds complete editorial control of the articles that are to be published. Yet with every article contribution you make, we will also publish your photo and a brief profile.

I thank you in advance for your consideration of this matter and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Fabiano Cid
Managing Director

Ccaps Translation and Localization
+55 (21) 2507-5989
fcid@ccaps.net
www.ccaps.net